Pages

Sunday, July 7, 2013

Fish Lake Relay - Preview


I am really excited for the 3rd annual Fish Lake Relay. I have participated in the first two and have really enjoyed them both. In fact, I am super excited for this year. It truly has been a blast each time. I get to run and be with family and friends. It isn't quite as exhausting as Ragnar, but still just as fun. Our team name this year will be "Aches Over My Hammy". 

 One great thing about this race is that for 6 people the total is $225.00. I have looked into other relays and this price is a steal compared to others. Another positive is that it is definitely not as crowded. I'm a big fan of this. It truly allows for you to enjoy the scenery.

As of right now, I am scheduled to be runner #4. This is the same leg  that I did last year. I feel that this will give me a chance to improve on my time from last year.

Here are my assigned legs.


Here is a video from last year (I am at 35 seconds and 1:10). It shows you a little bit of the course.


Again, this is a fun relay. One that I enjoy, mostly because of the people that I run with and the other teams that also cheer us on.

No comments:

Post a Comment